Sunday, September 14, 2008

Something for Renee

Bev and Michelle stopped by this evening with Aubree. They are going to do a little something around the house in memory of Renee. It seems Renee was going to paint the mailbox and they are going to move ahead with that project including some trim around the bottom of the mailbox that you could plant inside. I don't know if that is what they will do, but that's the way I would describe what they described. Aubree was pretty tired, but not too tired to want me to go upstairs with her three times to get potato chips and a glass of water! Aubree came to church this morning for Sunday School, too. So I got to see her three times today. The other time was on my walk. I saw them driving down the road and so we all stopped so I could say hello. It was about 56 degrees and raining. I could figure out how many miles I walked, but I'm feeling pretty lazy right now. I walked 75 minutes, that's all I know.

No comments: