Saturday, October 11, 2008

field tested

I have, over time, finally learned to like walking again with my iPod. Of course, I never used to have one, but when I got one I got hooked right away. Now I'm OK doing without. My "Walking" playlist has 163 songs in it. I have narrowed it down to some songs that help with either pace or attitude or getting into a zone.
I'll be walking to songs you may know, so here's the list:
Addicted-Saving Abel
Ava Maria-Harry Connick Jr.
Baby Got Back-Sir Mix-a-Lot
Brick House-The Commodores
Cantaloop-US3
C'mon and Ride It-Quad City DJs
Don't Cha-The Pussycat Dolls
Don't Stop the Music-Rihanna
Everything-Michael Buble
Fee fi fo fum-Ralph Covert
Good Texan-The Vaughan Brothers
In the Ayer-Flo rida
Keep Breathing-Ingrid Michaelson
Let's Stay Together-Al Green
Like the Weather-10,000 Maniacs
Low-Flo Rida
Me and Mrs. Jones-Billy Paul
Money Maker-Ludacris
Praying for Sunny Days-Hyper Static Union
Push It-Salt-n-Pepa
See You Again-Miley Cyrus
Son of a Preacher Man-Dusty Springfield
Super Freak-Rick James
Whatever You Like-T.I.
White Boots-The Vaughan Brothers
You Dropped a Bomb on Me-The Gap Band
You Found Me-FFH
25 Miles-Edwin Starr

There are so many other good songs, but this selection should help me get through any rough spots that may come up. NOT that there will be any rough spots, right?

No comments: