Monday, July 27, 2009





Oops. I didn't blog about the expo. It was a lot of fun. I got a back/shoulder massage and a lot of goodies in my runner's bag as well as my bag from Prevention Magazine. The DM marathon technical shirt is a nice red and white shirt with long sleeves, which is good for the upcoming season. The shirt from Prevention that marked me as a walker is a pink short-sleeved shirt.



This photo was taken at mile 20.5 by Cindy, who met me with a banana and sport beans more than once on the marathon this past Sunday. I finished the 26.2 mile marathon in 6 hours and 16 minutes, which was way under my estimated 7 to 7.5 hours I anticipated.

July 27, 2009

AH HA! Here is the post I began last year about the marathon and this is all Blogger saved before eating the rest of it.

No comments: