Thursday, March 20, 2014

An update from the end of the circus

I've had fun. Mostly. I hope they've had fun. Mostly.

You have to wonder at times: what will they remember? do they care? was it worth it? what caused them to shut down and be moody? did I do that?



We go home tomorrow.


Not everything went perfectly, but nothing went to heck, either. I think that has to count as a victory.


Look at that face. Currently not speaking to me.


Look at that face. Tuesday night I was not speaking to him.


99% guaranteed to make me laugh and smile.


Ten hours to get home. I will miss them when it's all over with.


This one landed the space shuttle on only his second try! Of the four of us, he is the only one who didn't have  a mood.

When we get home, I'm going to sleep all weekend.

2 comments:

Montanagirl said...

And fun was had by all (I hope). Sweet dreams!

Rambling Woods said...

Ah yes..trips with kids...sleep well