Thursday, November 5, 2009

Christmas music defined by moi

My Nature Notes post will be a little late today since I wasn't able to get online this morning to post the Fireworks Tree Update and my hotel for small, snowy birds.

Now you know what to look forward to.

Right now, I am in either a bad mood, a melancholy mood or a sad mood. I'm not sure which, but I do think a huge tankard of beer would help adjust things and set me straight. No, that isn't really true. Beer never helps with any mood adjustment for me. See, last night I thought I would be nice and go to choir practice at church, but it turned into a nightmare and I wish I hadn't gone and I can't sing and I'm not good at it and I feel stupid.

To tell the truth, I need to go for a long walk in all of this sunshine.

And then drink a beer.

Making matters either 1. better or 2. worse, I have been on Amazon browsing through songs to add to my iPod Christmas playlist. I'm looking for some good Perry Como Christmas material. I know there's one song I want and I just listened to a snippet of it, but I can't remember the name of it and I will probably never find it again.

Just kidding. I hope I can find it again because I want to download at home and I am at work right now. I found out Alan Jackson and George Strait both have Christmas albums. That's good to download.

I am very excited to discover that Harry Connick Jr released a third Christmas album recently (last year maybe?) and I have to buy that because I have all of his holiday music. Nothing beats the first one, When My Heart Finds Christmas, but even so the collection must be complete.

I may download the green album by Andy Williams. I was too cheap last year and only got the red album because the red album is Christmas music defined for me.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

1 comment:

Rambling Woods said...

I got an IPOD not too long ago and so far I have bird calls and a Cher album on it...geesh... that makes me sound more strange than I am in real life... or maybe not. Maybe ones IPOD music should be kept secret or lest it be used as a measure of mental stability...Michelle