Monday, January 27, 2014

Par-tay!

My company party isn't in December, which I think is a great choice. It's always a shindig, a hootenanny, a darn-good party. 

This is a shot of downtown Des Moines facing east toward the capitol building. There are two arches in the photo: the thick white arch on the left is the outdoor skating rink. The rounder one on the left is, I think, the amphitheater. Both are on the river. The brown building just under the amphitheater that's lit from the ground is the old library, now the World Food Prize building. Click here if you're interested.



I'm telling you, she puts up with a lot. But who is so cute? Is it us? Yes. Yes, it is. 


I pressured both of them to get photos. Oddly, I picked out their hats. Guess who's over me? Is it both of them?  Yes. Yes, it is.


5 comments:

Rambling Woods said...

Love these and I will wear a hat you pick out anytime... Michelle

Rose said...

Someone looks like they were having fun!

Caron said...

Thanks ladies! I have hats picked out for everyone. :)

Grande said...

You have to give me a blog name so that my comments make sense to the outside world...

Also, pressured is a bit understated. More like NAGGED relentlessly until I succumbed and put on the goofy hat I swore I wasn't going to wear this year.

Grande said...

Also, you should give me photo creds as it was my photo of the DSM skyline after all.