There's this blog thing some bloggers do. Five things on Friday. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to link this somewhere, but here we go for now.
1. I looked at my Pinterest pins and I have 20 million pins, none of which I had ever, you know, actually gone back to look at again. I think the point of Pinterest, if there is a point, is to index things to refer to, read, create, bake or laugh at later. So today I looked at mine and I only deleted two pins. Most of my pins are still lovely or funny or relevant. I could look at them endlessly like old family photographs. What's more, my pins are a visible collage of what makes me fabulous. And that, my friends, may be the real point of Pinterest. Get on Pinterest and see what makes you fabulous and infinitely interesting.
2. I have never had a stranger quote me back to me. (When Harry Met Sally reference)
3. A mouse once woke me up because it was chewing on cookies so loudly. Think about that. The crunching woke me.
4. A business lunch today turned into a long discussion about Dr. Who, possibly showcasing a deplorable want of good manners on my part.
5. A local self-serve bakery has a sign by the take-out boxes saying, "boxes are for 3 or more pastries only" but their pastries are so big, only two pastries fit in a box and smashed together at that. This sort of bureaucracy pisses me off.