Friday, January 3, 2014

What I know wouldn't fill a teacup

I recently asked my coworkers if I had ever done anything embarrassing at work. I was told that I sing to myself in the bathroom. I don't find that particularly embarrassing. Apparently, I should.

Here I am today to share with you some things I don't understand.

1. Putting coins on top of bills, particularly at the drive-thru window. Don't even get me started on this.



2. What happened to spending a portion of each Sunday at the grandparent's house. We watched Lawrence Welk and Hee Haw, didn't you?



A. The difference between clementines and tangerines. This sticker has been on my desk for years. I hardly even notice it anymore although it is 12 inches away from my face at eye level.



4i. Chocolate red wine. This bottle, re-gifted to me by a coworker, has been in my desk for years. I can't get anyone to drink it with me.

Photo



3 comments:

Rose said...

I so wish Lorelei lived close enough to visit any time...I hate being two hours away. However, at least we are within driving distance. I try to be thankful for that.

Caron said...

It's really nice, Rose. Your girl is still so close, though. And your daughter's attention to the relationship makes a difference.

Rambling Woods said...

I sing in the shower..... Badly as I have been told... Chocolate wine?.... Yuck