Random 5 Friday
Because it's Thursday
1. Tomorrow I get to go to Grand View University with Prince to meet the football coach. I hope there isn't a lot of walking around campus expected of me in the cold. Last time we were there is pouring rain and I got soaked going back across campus to my car to get the kid a jacket. So I won't be here. As if that is different than most of the days in the last two weeks when I have been not blogging. But I thought you'd notice more if I pointed it out.
2. I went to lunch today with a girl who pulled a Sonic Screwdriver out of her purse. The angels sang.
3. I am beginning to miss the Irish language. Níl aon tión mar do tión fein.
4. Last night I made up some bread pudding, which I have done before. I threw it in the fridge and went to bed. When I woke up I threw it in the oven. It baked up just fine. I followed a recipe, too. And then I pulled it out of the oven and let it cool a little bit. I scooped some into a bowl and sat down with a cup of coffee and then this happened
5. I'm getting Lou Malnati's pizza delivered on Sunday. Now THAT is blogworthy!