Friday, February 21, 2014

Random 5 Friday

1. I am late because I forgot to post my randomness. I also forgot a small list of things I needed to do today. I remembered all of it once I was at home for the day. As you do.

2. I'm watching a commercial in which Alex Tribeck walks into an office meeting and asks what they think about life insurance. I'm pretty sure if that really happened in an office meeting, they'd talk about Jeopardy! and not life insurance.

3. I just don't like muffins. I try. I think I "should" like muffins. But I don't.

4. I am considering what would happen if I let my gray hair grow out. I hate coloring it. People don't like seeing a woman go gray.

5. Penzey's now has seasoning for frozen pizza. I must buy some ASAP.  I don't eat much frozen pizza, but I feel like this is an urgent purchase!

That's all as random as I've got!

3 comments:

Montanagirl said...

I like your random thoughts! I have a lot of those, just never post them.

Rose said...

I did not even do Random 5 cause I knew Toot would be here and I just don't have a lot of time to visit then.

I wish I didn't like muffins! In fact I wish I didn't like a lot of food.

My hair is transitioning and it is NOT lovely. I would not mind if it would just go on and go gray or white or whatever it is going to be...this between stuff does not make me happy.

Rambling Woods said...

I don't want to go gray yet.... Feeling sick still...hug