1. I am late because I forgot to post my randomness. I also forgot a small list of things I needed to do today. I remembered all of it once I was at home for the day. As you do.
2. I'm watching a commercial in which Alex Tribeck walks into an office meeting and asks what they think about life insurance. I'm pretty sure if that really happened in an office meeting, they'd talk about Jeopardy! and not life insurance.
3. I just don't like muffins. I try. I think I "should" like muffins. But I don't.
4. I am considering what would happen if I let my gray hair grow out. I hate coloring it. People don't like seeing a woman go gray.
5. Penzey's now has seasoning for frozen pizza. I must buy some ASAP. I don't eat much frozen pizza, but I feel like this is an urgent purchase!
That's all as random as I've got!