1. I went to lunch this week. My favorite Mexican restaurant. We each order $4 worth of food and drink water. The owner waits on us. Full of love for us is what he is. The big spenders. He tolerates us, too. Maybe the world is more tolerant than I imagined at first.
2. My niece is selling Girl Scout cookies and I put up an order form. Then my boss' boss brings in a dozen boxes yesterday morning. This is what was left over after a few hours. They're gone today. I've sold 9 boxes, by the way. I'm not a girl scout, though. OH, let me tell you about my foray into organized girlhood.
3. This coworker also went to the Mexican restaurant with us. She is not so much into funny faces and is pretty serious about checking her phone when she's done with the queso and shenanigans, which at this point were complete. I may have made a comment about her short legs, but I probably would never do something like that.
4. I was at an open call for a beauty pageant a week ago. No, not for myself, but admit it: you thought just maybe... No! probably you thought, "She does strange things and then never blogs about them."
Anyway, a child in front of me had on these shoes. They are ridiculous and I make no apologies for expressing this opinion. I took this photo and the two adults who were with me leaned over and whispered, "Send me that photo."
5. Pandora sent me an email saying they know I've got a station with a piano concerto by Mozart, so they've added songs. They added piano music. Not classical music. Not concertos. Just piano music like Richard Clayderman and some dude named Silvard. It's fine because I like piano music. But I wouldn't have expected the contemporary piano department store music mixed in with classical concertos. Well, the selection is pretty random, so I thought it would fit into the Random 5 scheme.