Thursday, May 8, 2008

I have a new cell phone

My new cell phone has the same number. The process took almost 90 minutes. My phone was doing a fine imitation of a ceramic tile. The tech at Sprint couldn't turn the phone on and so she stopped working on it. Oh, it is a long story...but finally the service rep got fed up with messing around with the old phone and the replacement (refurbished, but still junk) and so she gave me the newer version of the Motorola Q. Now I don't like to be rude, but the Q is junk. I wouldn't recommend it. I am addicted to getting my email in a constant stream every day and I love having my car pick up my phone when I get in, but the phone was actually falling apart. So I have a new one right out of the box. The poor girl even said she was done messing with it and she would just give me a new one.



The ball game was nice and it did warm up a fair bit. Iowa Cubs won, I ate deep-fried jalapeno rings and fried pickles. Yum.

No comments: