Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The incomprehensible list of cities

Best Life Magazine ranked the top 100 cities to raise a family. Clarksville and Dayton are both in the bottom 10. What I find interesting is the ranking of some of the cities not making lots of sense. San Francisco and Cedar Rapids are on the list right next to each other. That's mind-boggling. And I am probably in the minority when I say that I wouldn't raise a family in Honolulu. That's the craziest thing I've ever heard! LOL

1 Honolulu, Hawaii Schools spend almost $9,000 per pupil, unemployment ranks less than half the national average, and you can play on the island of O'ahu's 125 beaches.
2 Virginia Beach, Virginia
3 Billings, Montana
4 Columbus, Georgia
5 San Diego, California
6 Des Moines, Iowa
7 Minneapolis, Minnesota

No comments: