Monday, May 12, 2008

What I did instead

So I didn't actually do anything with photos yesterday. We ate like crazy: ham, potatoes, soda bread, peas and chocolate pie. So after everyone left and the dishwasher was loaded and running, I went for a walk for about 90 minutes. I really wanted to sleep as I have been so tired, but I knew a walk was better. I got home, grabbed a book and then fell asleep on the porch swing. What a great Sunday afternoon!

Bryan sang in church yesterday. He sang the same song he sang at his sister's funeral. Right when he started, Aubree appeared at the end of the row where I was sitting. She crawled up on my lap and sat there perfectly still while he sang and it is a longish sort of song. One of the services was recorded, so Pastor Gary and Galen are going to try to get me the clip so I can post it. I know Jack would love to hear it as he wasn't at Renee's funeral. I don't know how long it will take before I get my hands on it, though. The last note of the song is tricky and he wobbled it a bit, but no one cares about that! There were a lot of people crying - people cry with this song. The title is "I bowed on my knees and cried, Holy!"

I'm lost without Pippa to guide me, but some photos are up at www.myspace.com/dsmcaron click on "pics" under the photo of me in my new Camry hybrid. My 12 year old Camry still in the driveway looking jealous now lives with my mother in law. :)

No comments: