Sunday, October 18, 2009

Getting ready for the day

So I have this icky feeling that since I'm not running, today is no big deal. I managed to get 8.5 hours of sleep, which is very good and I feel great. But I had four dreams about not being able to get downtown in time and people who decided at the last minute that they wanted to walk the marathon as well. I have eaten steel cut oatmeal (yum.meeee) and a cup of coffee and taken two Aleve.

Speaking of pain relief, I woke up a couple times to stabbing pain (think steak knife) in my right foot. Stupid thing. I don't know if it flairs up just because it knows what I'm about to do or if it flairs up because I take time off from walking/running.

Anyway, most of you will guess that I really get online this morning to whine about how cold it is. Yes, folks, it's 32 degrees outside and I'm an idiot. I need to go put on layers - layers - of clothes and go for a wee stroll.

Back later with photos.

1 comment:

Rambling Woods said...

8 hours of sleep..I would love to get that.