Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend Camping

After a little family medical drama, we went camping this weekend over near Council Bluffs, Iowa. I am really tired of the ice cold weather and the rain. I took photos, but the light is so bad even I know it makes my camera take pictures worse than usual. But I tried and will put photos up a little later.

Went for a bike ride yesterday and got lost.

I have started running a program called Couch to 5K. Have I already told you about that? It is a program for getting off the couch to run a 5K and you run three times a week. But since I am where I am and I am who I am, I am doing it every day. It's fun and it's only 20 minutes. Today is my first day to run 90 seconds, walk 90 seconds and then run 3 minutes, walk 3 minutes. Then you lather, rinse, repeat. It all starts with a brisk 5 minute walk.

I forgot to register for the Fairgrounds 5K that is next weekend, so I'm off to do that. Super sorry for the boring post. Thanks for stopping by.

Oh, I could blog about blogging or food. But since I don't feel entertaining, I think it would all be boring anyway. Oh and cats, have I got cat stories.

2 comments:

Badass Geek said...

I'm always getting lost. Especially in Walmart.

Rambling Woods said...

I wonder if you could get one of those GPS watches. My friend's daughter got one when she was training for the Chicago marathon and she loves it...